Ministry of Health and Population Kanti Children’s Hospital,Maharajgunj, Kathmandu
Notice regarding taking up contract service
First Published Date: 2079.05.17
In order to expand the intensive care unit (ICU service) of this hospital, the positions as per the details of the temporary admissions approved for 072/080 need to be filled immediately on contract service. This notification has been published to submit the application form prescribed by Public Service Commission within (fifteen) days (31.05.2079).
Advertised no: 1-079/080
Required no: 20
Required post: Staff Nurse (Fifth Type)
A. Nepali citizen.
B. Minimum Qualifications: Must have completed the qualifications specified for the posts in the relevant group and sub-group according to Schedule 6 of Nepal Health: Service Regulations, 2055, from a teaching institution or university recognized by the Government of Nepal.
C.Age limit: Should have completed 18 years and not more than 45 years by the last date of submission of application.
D. Registration and renewal should also be done in the relevant business council. Must not be disqualified by prevailing law.
- How to apply: Eligible candidates should fill the prescribed application form and deposit Rs. 400 in account no. 00200573930017
The application form of this hospital should be submitted to the collection center with the gross voucher attached. (Note: Sample application form can be downloaded from this hospital’s website www.kantichildrenhospital.gov.np.
- Application Date: Within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement for the first time during office hours. If the last day falls on a public holiday, the next day within office hours.
- Documents to be enclosed with the application – Passport size in the prescribed place in the filled application form – Photo copy, – personal details of the candidate, – copy of certificate of minimum educational qualification required, – copy of certificate registered with the concerned council (with renewal) and certified copy of Nepali citizenship must be submitted by the candidate himself.
- Contact Date and Place 2079.06.02 Hospital Administration
- Selection process: Written and final.
- Syllabus: The syllabus will be as prescribed by the Public Service Commission for the respective services, groups and posts.
- Service period 2080 end of Asar. 079/080 will be for the whole period.
- Services, facilities and other content will be as mentioned in the contract agreement.
- For more information in this regard, phone no. during office hours at the hospital administration. Can be contacted at 01-4413398.