Designation: Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)
Duty Station: Mugu, Humla and Bajura
Deadline: 7 May, 2022
How to Apply:
Interested candidates meeting mentioned criteria are requested to email their updated CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Completed ANM course from a recognized institution and registered in the Nepal Nursing Council.
- At least 2 years of work experience in community health programs.
- Candidates who have worked independently in the government health-posts or independently running health post will be given high priority.
- Good written and spoken Nepali language.
- Ability to adapt to living and working in a remote location as well as flexibility to be redeployed, as required, to another project areas of PHASE Nepal.
- Willingness to learn the basic local languages to communicate with the local community.
- Ability to convince community people for healthy life style, improved sanitation etc.
- Ability to share project information with larger audience, such as group meetings, from the community and not showing fear, arrogance and or nervousness.
- High degree of motivation to work in the remote areas. Highly honest, reliable and confident and having great learning attitude.
- A good learner and able to work in a team, alone and/or without supervision.
- Candidates who have received SBA training and handled number of delivery cases on their own will be given priority.
Salary and Benefits:
Basic Salary: NPR. 30,138/- per month (Additional- Festival, Food and Remoteness allowance and organization contribution for the Social Security Fund)
We also offer Medical Insurance of Rs. 2,25,000/- that covers employee and his/her dependent family members up to two, and Accidental Insurance of Rs. 2,000,000/-.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process.
No telephone inquiries will be entertained and any inappropriate recommendation will automatically disqualify the candidate for further selection process.
For more details: https://phasenepal.org/vacancy/