Published date: 2078/12/09
With the support of the Global Fund Program, the Coving 19 Response Structure (C19RM) has been developed to control and control the epidemic of Coved 19, which has been linked to tuberculosis, malaria and HIV. V. Applications are invited from eligible Nepali citizens within 7 (seven) days from the date of publication of this notice as the employees are required to fill the posts in the service contract as per the details so as to reduce the impact on the basic health services related to diseases and to keep the service flow regular.
- Medical lab assistant
- Surveillance officer
- Health Assistant
- Lab Assistant
- Health Assistant
- Staff Nurse
- The type of examination will be decided after the date of the interview.
- Examination Center Directorate of Health Services, Surkhet.
- The application fee for the fourth and fifth tier is Rs. 400 and Rs. 1000 for 7th level.
- Place of submission of application fee is the State Accounts Comptroller’s Office, Surkhet. 10001002010006 Office code no. 3500268016 Revenue Title No. The original voucher form submitted in 14224 should be attached.
- Age limit 18 years of age till the last date of application and 40 years in case of women In case of men under 35 years of age.
- Salary as per rules of Government of Nepal.
- Application Form The old application form can be downloaded from the Public Service Commission’s website www.psc.gov.np.
- Place to submit application: Directorate of Health Services, Surkhet.
- Last date for submission of application: 2078/12/15, the last day of office hours within office hours, the day of office opening.
- Documents to be attached with the application include personal details, certified copy of educational qualifications and citizenship, certificate of experience issued by local level up to 6 months in advance while proving local.
- A copy of the certificate registered with the concerned council in accordance with the prevailing law.