SOS Children’s Villages Nepal invites application from result oriented and highly motivated Nepalese citizens for the following position at SOS Children’s Village Itahari. We offer a secure and friendly work environment; and are committed to safeguarding the rights of the children.
Job Position: Health Assistant/ Village Nurse (Full Time)
Required no : 1
- Performing daily nursing activities in the Children’s Village and
- assessing SOS Mothers, Aunts and Children’s health problems and needs.
- develop and implement nursing care plans and maintain medical records.
Academic Qualification, Experience and Skills:
– Health Assistant (HA) or Proficiency Certificate Level in Nursing (PCL Nursing) or equivalent from recognized educational Institute/University with minimum two years of relevant work experience.
- Preference will be given to female candidate.
Salary and other benefits: As per the rules of the organization
Age: Below 35 years
Interested candidates are requested to apply with the Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae, Employment Application Form (mandatory document, please download it from www.sosnepal.org.np), copies of academic certificates, copy of citizenship certificate and a recent passport size photograph by 17:00 hours, 27th of Falgun, 2078 (11th March, 2022) to:
The Village Director
SOS Children’s Village Itahari, Itahari-7, Sunsari
Contact No.: +977-25-580494 or,
(SOS Children’s Villages Nepal reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. SOS Children’s Villages Nepal follows the Inclusive Policy and therefore encourages women, people with disabilities, people of ethnic minorities and marginalized communities to apply. )