Information regarding staff requirements in contract service
(Information published on 2079-09-19)
For the National Institute of Medical Sciences, National Trauma Center, the following qualifying Nepali citizens are required to be appointed in the contract service as per the procedure 2076 regarding management of doctors or health workers in contract service until permanent vacancy is filled by Public Service Commission or other process. This information has been published to submit the application form to this hospital within (twenty one) days. No action will be taken on the applications which have not reached the deadline.
Vacancy for the following post:
- Staff nurse
Level: Fifth level
Required no: 12
2. Pharmacy Assistant
Required no: 1
- Minimum qualification required
A) The age limit shall not apply to temporary or contract service employees who have completed 18 years of age and have not reached forty five years of age, but who have been appointed to the post of health service as per rules and have completed five consecutive years of service.
B) Registration and renewal of names in the health related professional council established in accordance with the prevailing law,
C) not dismissed from service to be disqualified for future government service,
D) Not disqualified as per prevailing law.
2. Minimum Wage: The contract will be as mentioned in the case of remuneration and dearness allowance and other facilities equal to the prevailing starting salary scale of the Government of Nepal.
3. Choice Method: Can be written or oral or both.
4. Documents to be attached with the application:
(a) Copy of Nepali citizenship certificate
(B) Copies of educational qualification certificates
(C) Certificate of registration and renewal of name in the health related business council established in accordance with the prevailing law
(D) Passport size photograph taken recently 2 copies
(e) Receipt of filing application fee
5) Place to collect and submit application form: National Trauma Center, Kathmandu, Personnel Administration Branch.
6) Application Fee: Rs.600 / – (can be deposited at NIBL Bank Counter within the hospital premises).
7) Deadline for submission of application: By 2078/10/09 (within office hours) in case of leave on the last day, the administration branch of the hospital can be contacted the next day for detailed information.
Note: The type, date and place of the examination will be published after the last date for submission of application form.