Medical Education Commission is responsible to conduct Postgraduate Entrance Examination as common medical entrance exam in nepal
Here are the syllabus for the master level nursing exam as MN , MSc Nursing and Master midwifery . They will help for the exam and else.
Master in Nursing (MN)/Master of Science (MSc) Nursing/Midwifery:
- BN/BNS/BSc. Nursing/B Midwifery (B.Mid is eligible only for MSc. Midwifery program).
- Registered in Nepal Nursing Council.
- Registered in the respective professional council of applicant’s own country for foreign candidates.
- One-year experience.
- Candidate should score minimum of 50% (pass marks) in the Entrance Examinations conducted by Medical Education Commission for being eligible to be in the merit list.
B. Examination Format:
- Question type: Single best response type of multiple-choice questions
- Option: Four options (A, B, C, D)
- Number of questions: 200
- Full marks: 200
- Cognitive ratio: Recall:Understanding:Application – 30:50:20
- Duration: 3 hours
|1.||Adult nursing (Medical surgical nursing)||20|
|3.||Pediatric nursing (Child health nursing)||20|
|4.||Community health nursing||20|
|5.||Psychiatric nursing (Mental health nursing)||20|
|6.||Nursing research & biostatistics||20|
|7.||Integrated health science|
|9.||Nursing concepts & ethical aspects in nursing||16|
|10.||Nursing leadership & management||16|
|11.||Social and behavioral science||6|