Regarding the Ministry of Health, Bagmati Pradesh, Hetauda, Makwanpur, Nepal taking school nurses under service contract
(Information published date: 2078-08-21)
- Advertisement No: 01/2078/79
2. Position: School Nurse
3. Advertised Level: Fifth
4. The total number of posts advertised is 156
5 Details of information
In the current fiscal year of this ministry. As per the annual approved program of 2072/79, one school has to be included in the school nurse service contract under one nurse program, so applications are invited from interested candidates who have reached the qualification.
6. Candidates who have reached the minimum qualification for the post should apply within 15 days from the date of publication of this notice.
This notice has been published for the information of all concerned.
7. Minimum educational qualification and other details for the post of school nurse
A. Educational Qualifications and other details
- Must be a Nepali citizen.
- Passed proficiency certificate level in nursing subject from a recognized educational institution or similar.
- Under 18 years of age and under 45 years of age.
- Registered and renewed in Nepal Nursing Council.
- Experienced in health field.
- Preference will be given to local candidates.
- Not disqualified by other prevailing laws.
B. Documents to be attached with the application
- Only the transcript of the minimum educational qualification, Nepali citizenship, experience certificate, copies registered with the Nursing Council should be attached.
Candidate should be responsible for the details mentioned in the application. EndangeredIf it is a marginalized / marginalized / Dalit caste, the certificate to be certified should be attached.
C. When submitting the application, the application should be submitted by mentioning the name of the local level which you want to work at the local level in the application form. Candidates will be able to apply only for one local level.
8. Method of selection: Written examination, interview and other aspects will be evaluated (including educational qualifications, local work experience).
(For detailed information, please study the School One Nurse Program Operating Procedure, 2078 is available on the Ministry’s website (www.moh.bagamati.gov.np).
9. Date of Written Examination: Date and place of written examination will be published later.
10. Application Fee: Rs.400 / – (Only 400 application fee should be submitted to the nearest Rastriya Banijya Bank branch in the office code no. 3500832013 and revenue head no.
11. Contract period: Until mid-July 2079
13 How to apply: Download the application form from the website of this ministry (www.moh.bagamati.gov.np) and post the completed photograph to the District Health Office of Bagmati and the Ministry of Health, Hetauda.
14. Methods and instructions for submitting application form
15. ForForms will be available at the concerned local level District Health Office, Ministry of Health.
16. The application form should be filled and submitted to the same office.
17. To deposit the application fee at any branch of Rastriya Banijya Bank Limited within the stipulated time. Bank Account No. 1000100200010000)
Things you need to fill out the form:
A. Rashtriya Vanijya Ltd. Bank voucher transaction number
B. Passport size photo taken recently Certificate of Nepali citizenship
C Transit of minimum educational qualification required for the related post
D. If the permanent address is different from Nepali citizenship, then permanent residency certificate or marriage registration certificate .
E. Documents to certify endangered / marginalized / Dalit caste.
F. Certificate of registration in the concerned council
G. Certificate of experience related to the applicant’s experience (only work experience after registration with the council will be counted).
H. If the details submitted are found to be false, the application of such applicant will be rejected.