Vigu V.D.C, Village Executive Office Laduk, Dolakha, Bagmati Pradesh, Nepal
Information regarding filling the vacancy in the service contract
First published date: 2078-08-13
As per the decision of this Vigu Village Municipality dated 13th Mangsir, 2078, the following posts for the Health Branch of this Village Municipality have to be filled by manpower in the service contract.
Vacancies for the following post
- Medical Adhikrit
Required no: 1
Advertisement no: 04/2078/79
Required no: 1
Advertisement no: 05/2078/79
1.Age limit: Not less than 40 years in case of women and disabled and 35 years in case of men till the last date of application.
2. Minimum educational qualification:
A) In case of Medical Officer, MBBS from a recognized educational institution. Passed.
B) In case of A.N.M., passed A.N.M. from a recognized educational institution or similar.
3.Types of Exams: Written and Interview.
4. Application Deadline: Within 15 days of office hours from the date of publication of the notice.
5. The place to submit the application is the office of Vigu Village Executive, Laduk Dolakha or considering the transitional status of Coving-19, the email address of Vigu Village is email@example.com, or Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the required documents and a copy of the voucher.
6. Documents to be submitted with the application Personal details, copy of educational qualification certificate, copy of citizenship certificate, copy of work experience and thematic training certificate and copy of certificate registered with the concerned council.
7. Application Fee Internal Revenue Account No. in the Singti Branch of Nepal Investment Bank Ltd. The original voucher deposited on 06701400250009 or the receipt submitted to the office should be submitted along with the application.
8. Salary Scale: As per the decision of the Village Executive
9. Area of work within Vigu village municipality.
10. Contact Date: Date 2078/08/28 (within office hours).
11. Exam Date: The date of the contact date will be announced.
Contact No. for more information. You can contact 9864111227 or 049410109.