State government, Social development institute, Directorate of Health, PROVINCE NO. 1. Dhankuta, Nepal delivers information regarding staff requirements in the service contract
(First published date: 205/08/06)
For the hospitals and offices of the Directorate of Health, Province No. 1, Dhankuta, by mid-August of the Fiscal Year 2078-2079, the required technical posts in the health service and the local level schools specified under the School Singh Service Program implemented by the State Government should be filled through written and interview examination. Therefore, this information has been published for the information of all the concerned Nepali citizens who have reached the minimum qualification for the post as per the details, to submit the application form to this directorate within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of the information.
- Medical Officer
Advertise number: 1/2078/79
Required number: 12
Demanded location: Inaruwa (1), Sankhuwasabha (1), Madan Bhandari Hospital and Trauma Center (1), Taplejung(2), Rumjatar (2), Ilam (2), Solukhumbu (1), Panchthar (2),
2. Program Coordinator
Advertise number: 2/2078/79
Required number: 1
Demanded location: Health Directorate Dhankuta
3. Medical Lab Technology
Advertise number: 3/2078/79
Required number: 2
Demanded location: Rumjatar Hospital (1), Madan Bhandari Hospital and Trauma Center, Manglabarey,Morang (1)
4. School Health Nurse
Advertise number: 4/2078/79
Required number: 11
Demanded location: One-to-one rate in designated local level schools
1) Type of service: contract
2) Candidate Selection Method: Written Examination and Interview
3) Written and Interview Date of conducting the examination: The information will be as published on the website of the Directorate of Health Dhankuta hd.p1.gov.np.
(A) 7th and 8th Level Rs. 1000
(B) Rs.400 for school nurse post and Rs.200 / – for application for two location.
4) Last date to submit application form: Date 2078/08/20 Office Time
5) Place to submit application: Directorate of Health, Dhankuta.
6) Salary and service facilities as prescribed for the respective posts of the State Government
7) Age limit of the candidate
(A) Last date to apply for the post of 7th and 8th level is 2078/08/20 from 21 years of age and not above 45 years of age
(B) Last date to apply for the post of 5th level is 2078/08/20 from 18 years of age and not above 45 years of age
8) Minimum educational qualifications and experience required:
(A) MBBS or similar degree from a recognized educational institution for medical officer
(B) Passed Bachelor’s Degree (BN or BSC Nursing) in Accredited Educational Institutional Nursing for Program Coordinator.
(C) Graduated in Medical Lab Technology from a recognized educational institution for Medical Lab Technology or similar.
(12) Passed certificate level or equivalent in the subject of nursing from a recognized educational institution for school nurses.
9) Term of service contract till mid-August 2079
10) Place to receive the form: Health Directorate, Dhankuta or will be available from the website hd.p1.gov.np.
Documents required to be submitted
- Copy of certificate of Nepali citizenship, installment of educational qualification and certificate of character,
- Certificate of registration of the concerned council (certificate of renewed experience (if any).
- Certificate to be certified if the candidate is an endangered / marginalized Dalit, along with a certificate of equivalence from Tribhuvan University if the educational qualification passed by Nepal or any other country is also submitted.
11) Curriculum: Curriculum prescribed by the Public Service Commission for the relevant post
12) In terms of officer only one district has to apply for the post of officer level.
13) Candidates applying for school nurse may apply for two schools with priority.
14) No action will be taken on the application without the prescribed minimum educational qualification. Accountability should be the application itself.
15) The Directorate of Health, Dhankuta shall have full authority to approve / reject the application and cancel the advertisement.
16) For information related to advertisement, you can visit the website of the Directorate of Health, Dhankuta at hd.p1.gov.np and contact at 026-522508.
Subject: School list for school norms can be obtained from the website of this directorate hd.p1.gov.np.